JodoPlume is a liquid source of betaine combined with a range of organic acids. Betaine can play a role in improving performance and carcass composition, reducing litter moisture as well as helping to overcome coccidiosis and heat stress. The organic acids help sanitise the water by eliminating pathogenic bacteria from the water or liquid feed. Acids work in the gut by passing through the bacteria cell wall, promoting a healthy gut flora and ultimately boosting animal health.
- Organic acids: formic, propionic, acetic and benzoic acid
- Copper sulphate
Applications and added values:
- To be applied in drinking water or liquid feed
- improves the microbial quality of drinking water and liquid feed
- cleans the water lines and drinkers
- contributes to a healthy intestinal flora
- prevents diarrhoea / wet litter and related problems
- acts as an osmoprotectant especially during periods of heat stress
- beneficial effects on birds infected with coccidiosis
- improves the liver function by preventing excessive fat accumulation in the liver
- improves the energy metabolism in the body: a higher breast meat yield in broilers or higher lean meat percentage in pigs.
1 – 3 liter per 1000 liter of drinking water for all species and the same dosage when liquid feed is applied.
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round.
High Value and very tasty glucogenic energy booster for dairy cows in transition and the first 100 days of lactation. Shortens the negative energy balance. Prevents fatty liver and ketosis. Contains betaine, helps in preventing the negative effects of heat stress.