Jodocid Eco prevents heating of feedstuff and TMR effectively in rations for organic farming.
For dairy cows and beef cattle it makes the total mixed rations and de-ensiled forages stay longer fresh and tasty and thereby improves feed intake. For monogastrics Jodocid Eco improves the zootechnical performances and helps to reduce the use of antibiotics because of his antibacterial properties.
- Formic acid
- Acetic acid
- Propionic acid
- Citric acid
- Lactic acid
Applications and added values:
- To be applied in total mixed rations (TMR) or feed materials
- To be distributed over the roughage or in the mixed ration
- Preserves de-ensiled CCM, moist grain, grass, corn and total plant silages
- Better absorption and digestion of nutrients
- Improves growth
- Improves intestinal resistance
- Apllicable in organic farming
Dosage depending on environmental circumstances such as temperature and humidity
- 3-6 kg/T of the complete ration
- 2-4 kg/T of the de-ensiled grain silages
- 4-8 kg/T of the de-ensiled total plant silages
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 1 l bottle, 25 kg can, 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
Acibet® TMR prevents heating of TMR effectively, makes total mixed rations and de-ensiled forages stay longer fresh and tasty and thereby improves feed intake.
Universal, non-corrosive silage preservative. Usseful as treatment of top layer and difficult reachable surfaces.
Powerful preservative for liquid feed, moist feed and cereals. Acts especially against yeast and moulds.