Concentrated mixture of essential oils, such as oregano and garlic, and medium-chain fatty acids applicable in the drinking water for poultry. Grovax has a natural anti-microbial activity and contributes to a healthy intestinal flora in the gut.
- Lauric acid (C12 medium chain fatty acid)
- Essential oils: oregano oil, garlic oil
Applications and added values:
- To be applied in the drinking water or the feed for poultry
- Improves the feed and the water hygiene
- Keeps pathogens under control, also Gram+ bacteria
- The essential oils have an antibacterial effect and enhance the effect of the organic acids, synergistic effect
- Particularly effective in young animals
- Reduces mortality under bad conditions
- Improves the zootechnical performance
- 0.1% Grovax in the drinking water
- 3-5 kg Grovax/T feed
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 1 l bottle, 25 kg can, 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
Concentrated mixture of essential oils, such as oregano and garlic, and medium-chain fatty acids applicable in the drinking water for piglets. Grovax has a natural anti-microbial activity and contributes to a healthy intestinal flora in the gut.
Combination of short-chain and medium-chain fatty acids and essential oils that can be applicated in the drinking water or feed for pigs and poultry.
Concentrated mixture of essential oils and organic acid. Has a natural anti-microbial activity. Contributes to a healthy intestinal flora in poultry. Prevents respiratory problems.