High Value and very tasty glucogenic energy booster for dairy cows in transition and the first 100 days of lactation. Shortens the negative energy balance. Prevents fatty liver and ketosis. Contains betaine, helps in preventing the negative effects of heat stress.
- Betaine concentrate
Application and Added Values:
- To be applied in the total mixed ration.
- Glycoboost is a versatile alternative to monopropyleneglycol (MPG) through the combination of glycerol and betaine.
- Taste improver of roughage and mixed rations.
- Protects rumen and gut.
- Protects and stimulates liver function.
- Prevents fatty liver and ketosis.
- Important anti-stress factor (a.o. against heat stress).
- Dairy cows in lactation as energy booster and taste improver: 250-500 ml/cow/day.
- Dry dairy cows and beef cattle: 200-400 ml/cow/day.
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 1 l bottle, 25 can, 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round.
Feed improver, increases the absorption and utilization of TMR. Stimulates liver function, reduces negative energy balance. Delivers more milk and/or better fat and protein content.
Acibet® TMR prevents heating of TMR effectively, makes total mixed rations and de-ensiled forages stay longer fresh and tasty and thereby improves feed intake.
Citrocol is a feed material, rich in high value protein, derived from citric acid production. It can be used by the compound feed industry as raw material.