High Value and very tasty glucogenic energy booster for dairy cows in transition and the first 100 days of lactation. Shortens the negative energy balance. Prevents fatty liver and ketosis. Contains betaine, helps in preventing the negative effects of heat stress.
- Betaine concentrate
Application and Added Values:
- To be applied in the total mixed ration.
- Glycoboost is a versatile alternative to monopropyleneglycol (MPG) through the combination of glycerol and betaine.
- Taste improver of roughage and mixed rations.
- Protects rumen and gut.
- Protects and stimulates liver function.
- Prevents fatty liver and ketosis.
- Important anti-stress factor (a.o. against heat stress).
- Dairy cows in lactation as energy booster and taste improver: 250-500 ml/cow/day.
- Dry dairy cows and beef cattle: 200-400 ml/cow/day.
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 1 l bottle, 25 can, 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round.
Ruval is a tasty liquid feedstuff, rich in high quality protein. Therefore Ruval is suitable for protein correction in rations of dairy cows and beef cattle. It also contains nutrients essential for the health of cattle.
Ruval Plus is a tasty liquid feedstuff, rich in high quality protein. Therefore Ruval Plus is suitable for protein correction in rations of dairy cows and beef cattle. It also contains nutrients essential for the health of cattle.
Feed improver, increases the absorption and utilization of TMR. Stimulates liver function, reduces negative energy balance. Delivers more milk and/or better fat and protein content.