Feed improver, increases the absorption and utilization of TMR. Stimulates liver function, reduces negative energy balance. Delivers more milk and/or better fat and protein content.
- Formic acid
- Lactic acid
- Citric acid
- Malic acid
Applications and added values:
- Used in the mixed ration.
- To be distributed over the roughage or in the mixed ration.
- Improves liver function and energy metabolism.
- Higher milk yield.
- Better protein and fat content.
- Shortens negative energy balance.
- Improves health, growth and fertility recovery.
- Prevents ketosis.
- Lower cell count.
- Improve feed intake.
- Conserve the mixed ration.
- Better growth in beef cattle.
The recommended amount is 250-350 g/animal/day.
- Appearance: Liquid.
- Packaging: 1 l bottle, 25 can, 200 kg drum, 1000 kg PE containers (IBC) and bulk. Other packaging on request.
- Storage: Cool, dry and protect from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: Up to 24 months after production date in original unopened containers and stored under above specified storage conditions.
- Availability: All year round.
Ruval is a tasty liquid feedstuff, rich in high quality protein. Therefore Ruval is suitable for protein correction in rations of dairy cows and beef cattle. It also contains nutrients essential for the health of cattle.
High Value and very tasty glucogenic energy booster for dairy cows in transition and the first 100 days of lactation. Shortens the negative energy balance. Prevents fatty liver and ketosis. Contains betaine, helps in preventing the negative effects of heat stress.
Ruval Plus is a tasty liquid feedstuff, rich in high quality protein. Therefore Ruval Plus is suitable for protein correction in rations of dairy cows and beef cattle. It also contains nutrients essential for the health of cattle.